The market for luxury homes in Rolling Hills can be summed up as somewhat "soft" as there have not been a tremendous amount of sales over the $4 Million Mark. Here are all 6 of them.
1. 7 Wideloop RD, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $6,200,000
2. 6 N Middleridge LN, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $5,000,000
3. 10 Johns Canyon Road, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $4,950,000
4. 2 Middleridge LN S, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $4,800,000
5. 5 Packsaddle RD E, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $4,750,000
6. 14 Outrider RD, Rolling Hills 90274 Sold for $4,725,000
Overall, among these 6 homes, the average Price per Square Foot was about $964. The Average Sold Price was $4,995,833 placing it just under 5MM. Average days on market was roughly 129 days which indicates a slower overall market for the luxury homes behind the gates. A noticeable trend was remodeled homes with views, and larger lots, which are iconic for homes behind the gates. Will more Beach City dwellers make their way over to Rolling Hills and drive up prices? Only time will tell. But I think it is only a matter of time.